I was really disappointed that I couldn’t attend Cybher this year, as it sounded like it would be a brilliant event, and from the write ups I’ve seen since, it sounded incredible! Over 300 influential bloggers from all across the blogosphere were there, and 2013 is promising to be bigger and better!
I really want to be there, and so I’m seeking sponsorship to allow me to attend Cybher 13.
This is me…
My name is Jo and I’m mummy to Pumpkin, my beautiful 18 month old daughter. I’ve been blogging since long before my daughter was born, and here at Devon Mummy we enjoy sharing stories about the ups and downs of life, plus news, reviews and product recommendations.
What I can offer you…
- Sidebar advertising on The Adventures of a Devon Mummy until 30 June 2013 (one month after Cybher 13)
- A Cybher 13 Sponsor announcement post in which I will introduce you as my sponsor and talk about your business
- 3 Guest Post opportunities before June 2013
- Mentions, links and logo in all blog posts referring to Cybher 13
- Retweets of relevant content from your Twitter stream to my followers
- Your logo on my Cybher 13 business card
- I am open to other suggestions too so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you think we could work together!
What I need from you…
The sponsorship package will cost £350 which will cover my costs in getting to Cybher 13. This is made up of my Cybher 13 ticket, train travel from Devon and accommodation.
If you are interested in discussing this further please let me know. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @devon_mummy
Thanks for reading!